The Cannery is following advice from NSW Government and is operating business as usual, with no social distancing in place and the wearing of masks is no longer mandatory. The safety and wellbeing of customers, community, retailers and staff remains our highest priority and we will continue to provide a safe shopping environment for our customers.
What you need to do –
- Masks are no longer mandatory – Masks will be strongly encouraged, especially in settings where you cannot socially distance
- QR check-ins are no longer required in a retail or dining setting but are still mandatory in gyms
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required – Non-critical retail reopens to all, no proof of vaccination is required when entering a store, café or retail premises.
- No person limit in hospitality venues (cafes, restaurants etc).
- Retailers can operate at full capacity without social distancing requirementsCOVID 19 Safety plans are optional. We do recommend that retailers continue to follow safety plans that are currently in place to ensure we maintain the highest possible standards
- No person limit for personal services (including hairdressers, spas, beauty and nail salons, and massage parlours).
- QR Code check-ins are required when entering the Centre and when visiting all retailers. Check out is also required when leaving the premises.
What we are doing –
The following precautionary measures are also in place to minimise the risk of the virus and ensure we provide a safe environment:
- COVID 19 Safety Plans – all retailers have an updated Safety Plan that is being actioned to ensure a safe environment is being provided.
- Signage is displayed to reinforce precautions that should be maintained, including wearing of face masks, hand hygiene and social distancing.
- Cleaning rotations are being completed across high touch point areasSanitiser dispensers are provided in common areas.
- Retailers, contractors and customers are encouraged to maintain good hygiene practices, through retailer communications and decals in bathrooms, entrance doors, lifts and at the customer service desk.
To contain any potential spread of COVID-19, NSW Health requests that anyone who is not well, presenting COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms stay home, self-isolate, get tested, and await results. Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Cannery.
For further information visit the www.health.nsw.gov.au or call the Health Information Line: 1800 020 080.